At National Appraisal Partners our mission is to provide excellent customer service to our clients and to deliver a quality appraisal product, with integrity, on time. Since we opened our doors in 2002, our team of experienced and credentialed professionals have been providing independent commercial real estate valuation and consultation services tailored to our client needs.
- Our clients represent a wide cross section of industries and institutions, from individual property owners to lenders to members of the Fortune 500 and Fortune Global 500.
- Our clients rely on us to provide them with high quality commercial real estate valuation and consulting services in a timely, professional manner.
- Clients for investment grade properties include regional banks, insurance companies and pension funds. For non-institutional quality assets, our clients include banks, property owners, developers and investors.
- We are regularly engaged by attorneys for estate planning, property tax consulting, divorce, IRS and SEC filings, as well as bankruptcy / foreclosure proceedings.
- We are regularly engaged by accountants for audit support, purchase price allocation and IRS and SEC filings.
- Brokers and property owners hire us for assistance with determining a reasonable listing price and finding comparable data.
- Developers hire us for various phases of their projects ranging from initial acquisition to market feasibility, pricing studies and asset disposition.
- We support property tax protest firms and provide market value appraisals as well as uniform and equal consulting reports.
- We also work with government entities to assist them with annual reporting, acquisition and disposition valuations.
Our Commercial Appraisal Services
Regardless of your transaction or scenario, we have the people, skills, resources and geographic reach to help you achieve your real estate business objectives.
National Appraisal Partners provides a variety of professional and prompt commercial real estate appraisal services for the following uses:
- Financing / Lending Purposes
- Estate Tax
- Disposition / Acquisition
- Property Tax Protest
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Litigation / Expert Testimony
- Due Diligence
- Eminent Domain / Condemnation
- And more…
Our Team at Work For You
Our most valuable asset is our team of dedicated professionals. During the course of each project, they work closely with our clients and their representatives to accomplish the stated goals of the valuation in a timely manner. Regardless of your transaction or scenario, we have the people, skills, resources and geographic reach to help you achieve your real estate business objectives.
National Appraisal Partners was founded in 2002 by Thomas A. Stark, MAI and Bryan S. Miller, MAI, CCIM. With offices in Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, Waco, and San Antonio, we cover all Texas markets. Our experienced and credentialed professionals provide independent valuation and consultation services in a timely manner.
Bryan S. Miller, MAI, CCIM
Mr. Miller has been actively engaged in the real estate industry since 1987. He has been active in the valuation of commercial real estate since 1995. He focuses primarily on commercial real estate valuation and consulting projects. Read More
Thomas A. Stark, MAI
Mr. Stark began his career in real estate in 1988. He has worked closely with financial institutions, accounting firms, attorneys, corporations, developers, government entities, private investors and REITs. Read More